In 1990, New Harvest Church began with a desire to create a regional church with national and international impact. Under the leadership of our founding pastors Tony & Kathy Miller, New Harvest Church became a leading church with a strong focus on prayer, spiritual leadership and spirit-filled worship environments.
In 2001, Pastors Chuck & Karen Pelham were transitioned into the lead pastors role. Under their leadership, New Harvest has continued to develop as a community of faith that is prepared to meet the needs of families in the 21st century. In the past 10 years several ministry branches of the church have expanded. New Harvest Educational Centers has become a thriving Christian education corporation that is meeting the needs of young families. NHEC operates under the Harvest Academy name and serves children infant through 12th grade. The brand new 3800 sq. ft. facility on our campus is designed to meet their ever growing needs for facilities. An additional 2000 sq. ft. is currently being added to the existing school building with construction set to be complete in August 2016.
Pastors Chuck & Karen also initiated the for-profit/business branch of New Harvest Church called New Harvest Enterprises Inc. For 8 years now, NHE has operated as a business in the city of Clewiston and has been filling a need for a Fitness Center in the Glades Region.
7 Musts for New Harvest Church
(From Pastor Tom Peters on NHC Day of Dedication)
1. You MUST understand and submit to Spiritual Authority.
2. This MUST be a place where the Doors are open to All people.
3. This MUST be a place of Praise and Worship.
4. This MUST be a place of Prayer or it will never be a place of Power.
5. This MUST be a place where the Word is preached with Authority.
6. This MUST be a place of Evangelism.
7. This must be a Church that has a Heart for the World.